KONICA MINOLTA C3850 Series
This page contains complete information on how to remove KONICA MINOLTA C3850 Series for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall KONICA MINOLTA C3850 Series from your PCKONICA MINOLTA
. You can read more on KONICA MINOLTA or check for application updates here
. KONICA MINOLTA C3850 Series is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\KONICA MINOLTA\PrinterDrivers\C3850 Series directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for KONICA MINOLTA C3850 Series is C:\PROGRA~1\KONICA~1\PRINTE~1\C3850S~1\Setup64.exe /UinsOnly:10 C:\PROGRA~1\KONICA~1\PRINTE~1\C3850S~1\Setup64.exe Setup.ini /UnInst /LANG:0009. The program's main executable file has a size of 934.34 KB (956768 bytes) on disk and is called Setup.exe.
The following executables are installed beside KONICA MINOLTA C3850 Series. They take about 2.40 MB (2512768
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (934.34 KB)
- Setup64.exe (1.26 MB)
- DriverCall.exe (154.34 KB)
- UinsExec.exe (70.34 KB)
The current page applies to KONICA MINOLTA C3850 Series version 3850
KONICA MINOLTA C3850 Series is a program offered by the software company KONICA MINOLTA. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase KONICA MINOLTA C3850 Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete KONICA MINOLTA C3850 Series from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find KONICA MINOLTA C3850 Series or simply click the Search feature and type in "KONICA MINOLTA C3850 Series". The KONICA MINOLTA C3850 Series program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click KONICA MINOLTA C3850 Series in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding KONICA MINOLTA C3850 Series, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove KONICA MINOLTA C3850 Series.
8. After uninstalling KONICA MINOLTA C3850 Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong KONICA MINOLTA C3850 Series that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing KONICA MINOLTA C3850 Series using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall KONICA MINOLTA C3850 Series by KONICA MINOLTA from your computer, we are not saying that KONICA MINOLTA C3850 Series by KONICA MINOLTA is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KONICA MINOLTA C3850 Series supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:01:33.793