KONICA MINOLTA 4750 Series
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove KONICA MINOLTA 4750 Series for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall KONICA MINOLTA 4750 Series from your computerKONICA MINOLTA
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on KONICA MINOLTA. Usually the KONICA MINOLTA 4750 Series program is placed in the C:\Program Files\KONICA MINOLTA\PrinterDrivers\4750 Series folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\PROGRA~1\KONICA~1\PRINTE~1\4750SE~1\Setup64.exe /UinsOnly:10 C:\PROGRA~1\KONICA~1\PRINTE~1\4750SE~1\Setup64.exe Setup.ini /UnInst /LANG:0009 is the full command line if you want to remove KONICA MINOLTA 4750 Series. The application's main executable file has a size of 934.34 KB (956768 bytes) on disk and is called Setup.exe.
KONICA MINOLTA 4750 Series contains of the executables below. They take 2.40 MB (2512768
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (934.34 KB)
- Setup64.exe (1.26 MB)
- DriverCall.exe (154.34 KB)
- UinsExec.exe (70.34 KB)
The current web page applies to KONICA MINOLTA 4750 Series version 4750
KONICA MINOLTA 4750 Series is an application released by KONICA MINOLTA. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall KONICA MINOLTA 4750 Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase KONICA MINOLTA 4750 Series with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate KONICA MINOLTA 4750 Series or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KONICA MINOLTA 4750 Series". If it is installed on your PC the KONICA MINOLTA 4750 Series app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click KONICA MINOLTA 4750 Series in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about KONICA MINOLTA 4750 Series, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove KONICA MINOLTA 4750 Series.
8. After removing KONICA MINOLTA 4750 Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong KONICA MINOLTA 4750 Series that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KONICA MINOLTA 4750 Series using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove KONICA MINOLTA 4750 Series by KONICA MINOLTA from your computer, nor are we saying that KONICA MINOLTA 4750 Series by KONICA MINOLTA is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove KONICA MINOLTA 4750 Series supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-27 14:50:02.733