KONICA MINOLTA 4020_3320
KONICA MINOLTA 4020_3320 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall KONICA MINOLTA 4020_3320 from your systemKONICA MINOLTA
. More information on KONICA MINOLTA can be seen here
. KONICA MINOLTA 4020_3320 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\KONICA MINOLTA\PrinterDrivers\BH4020 directory, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for KONICA MINOLTA 4020_3320 is C:\PROGRA~1\KONICA~1\PRINTE~1\BH4020\setup64.exe /UinsOnly:10 C:\PROGRA~1\KONICA~1\PRINTE~1\BH4020\setup64.exe Setup.ini /UnInst /LANG:0009. The program's main executable file is titled Setup.exe and occupies 942.34 KB (964960 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with KONICA MINOLTA 4020_3320. They take about 2.42 MB (2532736
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (942.34 KB)
- Setup64.exe (1.28 MB)
- DriverCall.exe (154.34 KB)
- UinsExec.exe (70.34 KB)
The current web page applies to KONICA MINOLTA 4020_3320 version 40203320
KONICA MINOLTA 4020_3320 is an application by KONICA MINOLTA. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase KONICA MINOLTA 4020_3320 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase KONICA MINOLTA 4020_3320 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate KONICA MINOLTA 4020_3320 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KONICA MINOLTA 4020_3320". The KONICA MINOLTA 4020_3320 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select KONICA MINOLTA 4020_3320 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding KONICA MINOLTA 4020_3320, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove KONICA MINOLTA 4020_3320.
8. After uninstalling KONICA MINOLTA 4020_3320, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of KONICA MINOLTA 4020_3320 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing KONICA MINOLTA 4020_3320 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove KONICA MINOLTA 4020_3320 by KONICA MINOLTA from your computer, nor are we saying that KONICA MINOLTA 4020_3320 by KONICA MINOLTA is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove KONICA MINOLTA 4020_3320 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-10 07:11:02.703