KODAK Dental Imaging Software
This web page is about KODAK Dental Imaging Software for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall KODAK Dental Imaging Software from your systemKodak
. More info about Kodak can be found here
. You can read more about about KODAK Dental Imaging Software at http://www.trophy-imaging.com
. KODAK Dental Imaging Software is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodak\KODAK Dental Imaging Software folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The application's main executable file is labeled Patient.exe and its approximative size is 220.00 KB (225280 bytes).
The executable files below are part of KODAK Dental Imaging Software. They occupy an average of 11.66 MB (12222148
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DPInstx64.exe (908.47 KB)
- DPInstx86.exe (776.47 KB)
- FMSEditor.exe (548.00 KB)
- LicenseTWDlg.exe (92.00 KB)
- Patient.exe (220.00 KB)
- RJViewer.exe (192.00 KB)
- SetupVDDS.exe (4.56 MB)
- tc.exe (240.00 KB)
- TrophyPreview.exe (112.00 KB)
- ts.exe (188.00 KB)
- TW.exe (1.79 MB)
- TWV.exe (2.11 MB)
This data is about KODAK Dental Imaging Software version 22.214.171.124
only. For more KODAK Dental Imaging Software versions please click below:
KODAK Dental Imaging Software is a program marketed by Kodak. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase KODAK Dental Imaging Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall KODAK Dental Imaging Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find KODAK Dental Imaging Software or simply click the Search field and type in "KODAK Dental Imaging Software". If it exists on your system the KODAK Dental Imaging Software application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select KODAK Dental Imaging Software in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding KODAK Dental Imaging Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove KODAK Dental Imaging Software.
8. After removing KODAK Dental Imaging Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong KODAK Dental Imaging Software which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing KODAK Dental Imaging Software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall KODAK Dental Imaging Software by Kodak from your PC, we are not saying that KODAK Dental Imaging Software by Kodak is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall KODAK Dental Imaging Software in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-24 04:49:49.413