This page is about KNCTR for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall KNCTR from your PCItibiti Inc.
. More information on Itibiti Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.itibitisystems.com/
to get more details about KNCTR on Itibiti Inc.'s website. Usually the KNCTR application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Itibiti Soft Phone folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Itibiti Soft Phone\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove KNCTR. The program's main executable file occupies 7.00 MB (7342080 bytes) on disk and is named Itibiti.exe.
The following executables are installed along with KNCTR. They occupy about 8.12 MB (8516035
bytes) on disk.
- Itibiti.exe (7.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
KNCTR has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall KNCTR:
The files below are left behind on your disk by KNCTR when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Itibiti Soft Phone
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Itibiti Soft Phone\Itibiti.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Itibiti Soft Phone\RTCSetupPackage.msi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Itibiti Soft Phone\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Itibiti Soft Phone\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\KNCTR.lnk
KNCTR is a program released by the software company Itibiti Inc.. Some users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase KNCTR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove KNCTR from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate KNCTR or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KNCTR". If it is installed on your PC the KNCTR app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click KNCTR in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about KNCTR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KNCTR:
- The publisher is: http://www.itibitisystems.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Itibiti Soft Phone\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall KNCTR.
8. After removing KNCTR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong KNCTR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KNCTR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall KNCTR by Itibiti Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that KNCTR by Itibiti Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall KNCTR in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:54:23.920