You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall KMSpico v9.1.3 for Windows. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\KMSpico folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\KMSpico\UninsHs.exe" /u0=KMSpico is the full command line if you want to remove KMSpico v9.1.3. The application's main executable file is called AutoPico.exe and occupies 1.00 MB (1051416 bytes). A way to uninstall KMSpico v9.1.3 from your system
The following executables are incorporated in KMSpico v9.1.3. They occupy 4.08 MB (4278657
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoPico.exe (1.00 MB)
- KMSELDI.exe (1.12 MB)
- Service_KMS.exe (1.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.16 KB)
- UninsHs.exe (29.50 KB)
- tap-windows-9.9.2_3.exe (234.90 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.1.3
of KMSpico v9.1.3.
If you are manually uninstalling KMSpico v9.1.3 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Management\YUCache\KMSpico_is1
Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to remove KMSpico v9.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall KMSpico v9.1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate KMSpico v9.1.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KMSpico v9.1.3". If it is installed on your PC the KMSpico v9.1.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click KMSpico v9.1.3 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding KMSpico v9.1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall KMSpico v9.1.3.
8. After uninstalling KMSpico v9.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong KMSpico v9.1.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KMSpico v9.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130