This page is about KMP Service for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall KMP Service from your computerKMP
. More data about KMP can be read here
. You can see more info related to KMP Service at http://www.kmpmedia.net/
. Usually the KMP Service program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PANDORA.TV\PanService directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove KMP Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PANDORA.TV\PanService\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. KMPService.exe is the KMP Service's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.83 MB (1922600 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of KMP Service. They take about 7.69 MB (8066065
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- killp.exe (279.50 KB)
- KMPElevateExecutor.exe (1.01 MB)
- KMPProcess.exe (1.72 MB)
- KMPService.exe (1.83 MB)
- KMPServiceStarter.exe (1.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- UnistAX.exe (399.50 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling KMP Service we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall KMP Service:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove KMP Service:
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService\avcodec-53.dll
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService\avformat-53.dll
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService\avutil-51.dll
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService\crossdomain.xml
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService\killp.exe
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService\KMPElevateExecutor.exe
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService\KMPProcess.exe
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService\KMPService.exe
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService\KMPServiceStarter.exe
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService\libupnp.dll
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService\msvcp100.dll
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService\msvcr100.dll
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService\noname.gif
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService\PanConf.ini
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService\PanStreamer.dll
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService\Proxy.dll
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService\pthreadVC2.dll
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\PANDORA.TV\PanService\UnistAX.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Orbit\icon\KMP Service.ico
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
KMP Service is a program offered by KMP. Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove KMP Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove KMP Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find KMP Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "KMP Service". If it is installed on your PC the KMP Service application will be found automatically. When you click KMP Service in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding KMP Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KMP Service:
- The software company is: http://www.kmpmedia.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PANDORA.TV\PanService\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall KMP Service.
8. After uninstalling KMP Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of KMP Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KMP Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove KMP Service by KMP from your computer, we are not saying that KMP Service by KMP is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove KMP Service in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:12:13.403