KLS Backup 2013 Standard 18.104.22.168
You can find below detailed information on how to remove KLS Backup 2013 Standard 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall KLS Backup 2013 Standard 126.96.36.199 from your systemKirySoft
. You can find out more on KirySoft or check for application updates here
. More info about the software KLS Backup 2013 Standard 188.8.131.52 can be seen at http://www.kls-soft.com
. Usually the KLS Backup 2013 Standard 184.108.40.206 application is found in the C:\Program Files\KLS Soft\KLS Backup 2013 Standard directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove KLS Backup 2013 Standard 220.127.116.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\KLS Soft\KLS Backup 2013 Standard\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled klsbackup.exe and its approximative size is 10.47 MB (10979840 bytes).
The following executables are contained in KLS Backup 2013 Standard 18.104.22.168. They occupy 17.73 MB (18590369
bytes) on disk.
- klsbackup.exe (10.47 MB)
- klsbsched.exe (6.52 MB)
- klsbvw.exe (55.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The current page applies to KLS Backup 2013 Standard 22.214.171.124 version 20126.96.36.199
KLS Backup 2013 Standard 188.8.131.52 is a program released by the software company KirySoft. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove KLS Backup 2013 Standard 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall KLS Backup 2013 Standard 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find KLS Backup 2013 Standard 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "KLS Backup 2013 Standard 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the KLS Backup 2013 Standard 126.96.36.199 application will be found very quickly. When you select KLS Backup 2013 Standard 188.8.131.52 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about KLS Backup 2013 Standard 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KLS Backup 2013 Standard 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.kls-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\KLS Soft\KLS Backup 2013 Standard\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall KLS Backup 2013 Standard 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing KLS Backup 2013 Standard 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of KLS Backup 2013 Standard 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KLS Backup 2013 Standard 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall KLS Backup 2013 Standard 184.108.40.206 by KirySoft from your PC, nor are we saying that KLS Backup 2013 Standard 220.127.116.11 by KirySoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall KLS Backup 2013 Standard 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 22:39:25.547