You can find below details on how to remove KING 48 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall KING 48 from your computerParand � Software Group
. More information on Parand � Software Group can be seen here
. Please open WWW.PARANDCO.COM
if you want to read more on KING 48 on Parand � Software Group's page. Usually the KING 48 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86) folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove KING 48 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Parand\KING 48\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 685.00 KB (701440 bytes) on disk and is called King.exe.
KING 48 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 30.38 MB (31856616
bytes) on disk.
- KING 48 User Guide.exe (18.75 MB)
- KING 48.exe (10.01 MB)
- King.exe (685.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (980.16 KB)
This data is about KING 48 version 3.0
KING 48 is a program by the software company Parand � Software Group. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase KING 48 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove KING 48 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find KING 48 or simply activate the Search field and type in "KING 48". The KING 48 app will be found automatically. When you click KING 48 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about KING 48, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KING 48:
- The web site of the application is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parand\KING 48\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove KING 48.
8. After removing KING 48, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong KING 48 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KING 48 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove KING 48 by Parand � Software Group from your computer, we are not saying that KING 48 by Parand � Software Group is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove KING 48 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 16:27:59.700