KG-UV Commander is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall KG-UV Commander from your systemJim Mitchell
. Go over here
for more details on Jim Mitchell. More information about the software KG-UV Commander can be found at http://www.kc8unj.com
. Usually the KG-UV Commander program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KG-UV Commander directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\KG-UV Commander\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall KG-UV Commander. The application's main executable file occupies 1.08 MB (1134592 bytes) on disk and is labeled KGUVCmd.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside KG-UV Commander. They take about 1.76 MB (1849630
bytes) on disk.
- KGUVCmd.exe (1.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
KG-UV Commander is an application released by the software company Jim Mitchell. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove KG-UV Commander is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase KG-UV Commander from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate KG-UV Commander or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KG-UV Commander". If it is installed on your PC the KG-UV Commander application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click KG-UV Commander in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding KG-UV Commander, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KG-UV Commander:
- The software company is: http://www.kc8unj.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KG-UV Commander\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove KG-UV Commander.
8. After uninstalling KG-UV Commander, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong KG-UV Commander which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KG-UV Commander with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove KG-UV Commander by Jim Mitchell from your PC, nor are we saying that KG-UV Commander by Jim Mitchell is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove KG-UV Commander in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 15:07:46.020