KENWOOD PC SERVER 1.0.7
KENWOOD PC SERVER 1.0.7 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall KENWOOD PC SERVER 1.0.7 from your systemKENWOOD CORPORATION
. More data about KENWOOD CORPORATION can be found here
. You can see more info on KENWOOD PC SERVER 1.0.7 at http://www.kenwood.co.jp
. KENWOOD PC SERVER 1.0.7 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kenwood folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling KENWOOD PC SERVER 1.0.7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kenwood\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled kwdservice.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with KENWOOD PC SERVER 1.0.7. They occupy about 123.89 KB (126864
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (59.89 KB)
- kwdservice.exe (64.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.7
of KENWOOD PC SERVER 1.0.7.
KENWOOD PC SERVER 1.0.7 is an application by KENWOOD CORPORATION. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase KENWOOD PC SERVER 1.0.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete KENWOOD PC SERVER 1.0.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find KENWOOD PC SERVER 1.0.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "KENWOOD PC SERVER 1.0.7". The KENWOOD PC SERVER 1.0.7 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select KENWOOD PC SERVER 1.0.7 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding KENWOOD PC SERVER 1.0.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KENWOOD PC SERVER 1.0.7:
- The software company is: http://www.kenwood.co.jp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kenwood\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall KENWOOD PC SERVER 1.0.7.
8. After removing KENWOOD PC SERVER 1.0.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong KENWOOD PC SERVER 1.0.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KENWOOD PC SERVER 1.0.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall KENWOOD PC SERVER 1.0.7 by KENWOOD CORPORATION from your PC, nor are we saying that KENWOOD PC SERVER 1.0.7 by KENWOOD CORPORATION is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KENWOOD PC SERVER 1.0.7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 19:59:41.753