KE EMu (AMNH)
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove KE EMu (AMNH) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall KE EMu (AMNH) from your computerKE Software
. Further information on KE Software can be seen here
. Detailed information about KE EMu (AMNH) can be found at https://jira.kesoftware.com
. The full command line for removing KE EMu (AMNH) is C:\PROGRA~2\KESOFT~1\EMU(AM~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~2\KESOFT~1\EMU(AM~1\INSTALL.LOG. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named emu.exe and occupies 22.08 MB (23156736 bytes).
KE EMu (AMNH) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 45.14 MB (47329280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- arcexplorer.exe (551.50 KB)
- crystal.exe (1.25 MB)
- emu.exe (22.08 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
- xslt.exe (232.50 KB)
- dcraw.exe (227.00 KB)
- emfplus.exe (15.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (20.55 MB)
- hp2xx.exe (111.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.11804271
of KE EMu (AMNH).
KE EMu (AMNH) is an application offered by the software company KE Software. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase KE EMu (AMNH) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase KE EMu (AMNH) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate KE EMu (AMNH) or simply click the Search feature and type in "KE EMu (AMNH)". The KE EMu (AMNH) program will be found automatically. When you click KE EMu (AMNH) in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about KE EMu (AMNH), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KE EMu (AMNH):
- The software company is: https://jira.kesoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\KESOFT~1\EMU(AM~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~2\KESOFT~1\EMU(AM~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove KE EMu (AMNH).
8. After removing KE EMu (AMNH), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong KE EMu (AMNH) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KE EMu (AMNH) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall KE EMu (AMNH) by KE Software from your computer, we are not saying that KE EMu (AMNH) by KE Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KE EMu (AMNH) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 15:20:40.327