KE EMu (AMNH)
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove KE EMu (AMNH) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall KE EMu (AMNH) from your computerKE Software
. Further information on KE Software can be seen here
. Detailed information about KE EMu (AMNH) can be found at https://jira.kesoftware.com
. The full command line for removing KE EMu (AMNH) is C:\PROGRA~2\KESOFT~1\EMU(AM~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~2\KESOFT~1\EMU(AM~1\INSTALL.LOG. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named emu.exe and occupies 22.08 MB (23156736 bytes).
KE EMu (AMNH) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 45.14 MB (47329280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- arcexplorer.exe (551.50 KB)
- crystal.exe (1.25 MB)
- emu.exe (22.08 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
- xslt.exe (232.50 KB)
- dcraw.exe (227.00 KB)
- emfplus.exe (15.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (20.55 MB)
- hp2xx.exe (111.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.11804271
of KE EMu (AMNH).
KE EMu (AMNH) is an application offered by the software company KE Software. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase KE EMu (AMNH) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase KE EMu (AMNH) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find KE EMu (AMNH) or simply click the Search field and type in "KE EMu (AMNH)". If it exists on your system the KE EMu (AMNH) program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select KE EMu (AMNH) in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about KE EMu (AMNH), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KE EMu (AMNH):
- The publisher is: https://jira.kesoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\KESOFT~1\EMU(AM~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~2\KESOFT~1\EMU(AM~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove KE EMu (AMNH).
8. After removing KE EMu (AMNH), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong KE EMu (AMNH) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KE EMu (AMNH) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall KE EMu (AMNH) by KE Software from your computer, we are not saying that KE EMu (AMNH) by KE Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KE EMu (AMNH) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 15:20:40.327