This web page contains complete information on how to remove KDevelop for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall KDevelop from your systemKDE e.V.
. Open here
for more information on KDE e.V.. Please follow https://kdevelop.org
if you want to read more on KDevelop on KDE e.V.'s web page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\KDevelop directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall KDevelop by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\KDevelop\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. kdevelop.exe is the KDevelop's primary executable file and it occupies around 524.99 KB (537592 bytes) on disk.
KDevelop installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.15 MB (1201874
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (152.96 KB)
- kbuildsycoca5.exe (64.99 KB)
- kdevelop.exe (524.99 KB)
- kioslave.exe (52.49 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (25.99 KB)
- update-mime-database.exe (94.99 KB)
- gpgme-w32spawn.exe (62.48 KB)
- python.exe (98.15 KB)
- pythonw.exe (96.65 KB)
This data is about KDevelop version 5.4.1
alone. For other KDevelop versions please click below:
KDevelop is a program offered by the software company KDE e.V.. Some users decide to erase this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase KDevelop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete KDevelop from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate KDevelop or simply activate the Search field and type in "KDevelop". The KDevelop program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select KDevelop in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding KDevelop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KDevelop:
- The web site of the program is: https://kdevelop.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\KDevelop\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove KDevelop.
8. After removing KDevelop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong KDevelop which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KDevelop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall KDevelop by KDE e.V. from your computer, we are not saying that KDevelop by KDE e.V. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall KDevelop in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 18:36:38.530