KD Search Analyzer
KD Search Analyzer is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall KD Search Analyzer from your systemAppBreed Software of InnAnTech Industries Inc.
. More data about AppBreed Software of InnAnTech Industries Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.appbreed.com
to get more data about KD Search Analyzer on AppBreed Software of InnAnTech Industries Inc.'s website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\KDSearchAnalyzer directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Windows\KD Search Analyzer\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\KDSearchAnalyzer\Uninstall\uninstall.xml" is the full command line if you want to uninstall KD Search Analyzer. kdsearchanalyzer.exe is the KD Search Analyzer's main executable file and it takes close to 47.53 MB (49842377 bytes) on disk.
KD Search Analyzer contains of the executables below. They take 47.53 MB (49842377
bytes) on disk.
- kdsearchanalyzer.exe (47.53 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of KD Search Analyzer. You can find here a few links to other KD Search Analyzer releases:
KD Search Analyzer is a program released by the software company AppBreed Software of InnAnTech Industries Inc.. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall KD Search Analyzer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove KD Search Analyzer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find KD Search Analyzer or simply click the Search field and type in "KD Search Analyzer". If it exists on your system the KD Search Analyzer program will be found very quickly. When you click KD Search Analyzer in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about KD Search Analyzer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KD Search Analyzer:
- The publisher is: http://www.appbreed.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Windows\KD Search Analyzer\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\KDSearchAnalyzer\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove KD Search Analyzer.
8. After uninstalling KD Search Analyzer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong KD Search Analyzer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KD Search Analyzer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove KD Search Analyzer by AppBreed Software of InnAnTech Industries Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that KD Search Analyzer by AppBreed Software of InnAnTech Industries Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove KD Search Analyzer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 15:29:19.707