KCP-0.6.0.7 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall KCP-0.6.0.7 from your computerHaruhichan.com
. You can read more on Haruhichan.com or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about KCP-0.6.0.7 at http://haruhichan.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KCP folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for KCP-0.6.0.7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\KCP\unins001.exe. KCPSettings.exe is the KCP-0.6.0.7's primary executable file and it occupies close to 131.50 KB (134656 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with KCP-0.6.0.7. They take about 33.69 MB (35326586
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- KCPSettings.exe (131.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.20 MB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.70 MB)
- madLevelsTweaker.exe (970.35 KB)
- madTPG.exe (1.14 MB)
- mpc-be.exe (17.32 MB)
- mpc-hc.exe (9.05 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.6.0.7
KCP-0.6.0.7 is an application released by the software company Haruhichan.com. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase KCP-0.6.0.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove KCP-0.6.0.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find KCP-0.6.0.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "KCP-0.6.0.7". If it exists on your system the KCP-0.6.0.7 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select KCP-0.6.0.7 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about KCP-0.6.0.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KCP-0.6.0.7:
- The software company is: http://haruhichan.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KCP\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall KCP-0.6.0.7.
8. After uninstalling KCP-0.6.0.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong KCP-0.6.0.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KCP-0.6.0.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove KCP-0.6.0.7 by Haruhichan.com from your PC, we are not saying that KCP-0.6.0.7 by Haruhichan.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove KCP-0.6.0.7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 16:00:28.153