KCP-0.5.4.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall KCP-0.5.4.0 from your computerHaruhichan.com
. You can find out more on Haruhichan.com or check for application updates here
. Further information about KCP-0.5.4.0 can be seen at http://haruhichan.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KCP folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove KCP-0.5.4.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\KCP\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. KCPSettings.exe is the KCP-0.5.4.0's primary executable file and it occupies around 136.50 KB (139776 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in KCP-0.5.4.0. They take 12.09 MB (12673409
bytes) on disk.
- KCPSettings.exe (136.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.55 MB)
- mpc-hc.exe (8.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.5.4.0
KCP-0.5.4.0 is a program offered by Haruhichan.com. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove KCP-0.5.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall KCP-0.5.4.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate KCP-0.5.4.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "KCP-0.5.4.0". If it exists on your system the KCP-0.5.4.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select KCP-0.5.4.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding KCP-0.5.4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KCP-0.5.4.0:
- The software company is: http://haruhichan.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\KCP\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall KCP-0.5.4.0.
8. After uninstalling KCP-0.5.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of KCP-0.5.4.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing KCP-0.5.4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove KCP-0.5.4.0 by Haruhichan.com from your computer, nor are we saying that KCP-0.5.4.0 by Haruhichan.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove KCP-0.5.4.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 04:01:30.330