KCP-0.5.1.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall KCP-0.5.1.1 from your computerHaruhichan.com
. Take a look here
for more information on Haruhichan.com. Further information about KCP-0.5.1.1 can be seen at http://haruhichan.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Kawaii Codec Pack directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for KCP-0.5.1.1 is "C:\Program Files\Kawaii Codec Pack\unins000.exe". KCP-0.5.1.1's primary file takes around 824.00 KB (843776 bytes) and is named KCPSettings.exe.
KCP-0.5.1.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.04 MB (11580584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- KCPSettings.exe (824.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.48 MB)
- dsmux.exe (110.50 KB)
- dsmux.x64.exe (132.50 KB)
- gdsmux.exe (350.00 KB)
- gdsmux.x64.exe (470.50 KB)
- mkv2vfr.exe (134.50 KB)
- mkv2vfr.x64.exe (157.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (41.30 KB)
- InstallFilter.exe (17.50 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.50 MB)
- madNvLevelsTweaker.exe (886.62 KB)
- mpc-hc.exe (4.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.5.1.1
KCP-0.5.1.1 is a program marketed by Haruhichan.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall KCP-0.5.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall KCP-0.5.1.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find KCP-0.5.1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "KCP-0.5.1.1". The KCP-0.5.1.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select KCP-0.5.1.1 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding KCP-0.5.1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KCP-0.5.1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://haruhichan.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Kawaii Codec Pack\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove KCP-0.5.1.1.
8. After removing KCP-0.5.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong KCP-0.5.1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KCP-0.5.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove KCP-0.5.1.1 by Haruhichan.com from your computer, nor are we saying that KCP-0.5.1.1 by Haruhichan.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove KCP-0.5.1.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 02:32:22.587