KC Softwares RAMExpert
KC Softwares RAMExpert is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall KC Softwares RAMExpert from your computerKC Softwares
. You can find out more on KC Softwares or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.kcsoftwares.com
if you want to read more on KC Softwares RAMExpert on KC Softwares's page. Usually the KC Softwares RAMExpert application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KC Softwares\RAMExpert directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for KC Softwares RAMExpert is C:\Program Files (x86)\KC Softwares\RAMExpert\unins000.exe. RAMExpert.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.19 MB (1251032 bytes) on disk.
KC Softwares RAMExpert installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.97 MB (2070448
bytes) on disk.
- RAMExpert.exe (1.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (800.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of KC Softwares RAMExpert. Click on the links below for other KC Softwares RAMExpert versions:
...click to view all...
KC Softwares RAMExpert is an application released by the software company KC Softwares. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall KC Softwares RAMExpert is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase KC Softwares RAMExpert from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate KC Softwares RAMExpert or simply click the Search feature and type in "KC Softwares RAMExpert". If it exists on your system the KC Softwares RAMExpert program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click KC Softwares RAMExpert in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about KC Softwares RAMExpert, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KC Softwares RAMExpert:
- The software company is: http://www.kcsoftwares.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KC Softwares\RAMExpert\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall KC Softwares RAMExpert.
8. After removing KC Softwares RAMExpert, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of KC Softwares RAMExpert that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KC Softwares RAMExpert using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove KC Softwares RAMExpert by KC Softwares from your computer, nor are we saying that KC Softwares RAMExpert by KC Softwares is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove KC Softwares RAMExpert in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 13:10:54.110