KC Softwares DUMo
This web page contains complete information on how to remove KC Softwares DUMo for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall KC Softwares DUMo from your computerKC Softwares
. You can read more on KC Softwares or check for application updates here
. More details about KC Softwares DUMo can be found at http://www.kcsoftwares.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KC Softwares\DUMo directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\KC Softwares\DUMo\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove KC Softwares DUMo. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.43 MB (1498624 bytes) on disk and is called DUMo.exe.
KC Softwares DUMo is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.22 MB (2323350
bytes) on disk:
- DUMo.exe (1.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (805.40 KB)
This web page is about KC Softwares DUMo version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other application versions of KC Softwares DUMo:
...click to view all...
KC Softwares DUMo is an application by KC Softwares. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove KC Softwares DUMo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase KC Softwares DUMo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate KC Softwares DUMo or simply click the Search feature and type in "KC Softwares DUMo". If it exists on your system the KC Softwares DUMo application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select KC Softwares DUMo in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding KC Softwares DUMo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KC Softwares DUMo:
- The software company is: http://www.kcsoftwares.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\KC Softwares\DUMo\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove KC Softwares DUMo.
8. After removing KC Softwares DUMo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong KC Softwares DUMo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing KC Softwares DUMo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall KC Softwares DUMo by KC Softwares from your computer, we are not saying that KC Softwares DUMo by KC Softwares is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall KC Softwares DUMo in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 14:35:48.203