KBS KB_SQL ODBC Driver
This page contains thorough information on how to remove KBS KB_SQL ODBC Driver for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall KBS KB_SQL ODBC Driver from your computerKnowledge Based Systems, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Knowledge Based Systems, Inc.. Please open http://www.knowledgebasedsys.com
if you want to read more on KBS KB_SQL ODBC Driver on Knowledge Based Systems, Inc.'s web page. KBS KB_SQL ODBC Driver is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\KBS\ODBC directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove KBS KB_SQL ODBC Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\KBS\ODBC\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 40.00 KB (40960 bytes) on disk and is called UndoODBC.exe.
KBS KB_SQL ODBC Driver contains of the executables below. They take 692.26 KB (708874
bytes) on disk.
- UndoODBC.exe (40.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (652.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.5
of KBS KB_SQL ODBC Driver. You can find here a few links to other KBS KB_SQL ODBC Driver releases:
KBS KB_SQL ODBC Driver is a program marketed by Knowledge Based Systems, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall KBS KB_SQL ODBC Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase KBS KB_SQL ODBC Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find KBS KB_SQL ODBC Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KBS KB_SQL ODBC Driver". If it exists on your system the KBS KB_SQL ODBC Driver app will be found automatically. When you click KBS KB_SQL ODBC Driver in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding KBS KB_SQL ODBC Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KBS KB_SQL ODBC Driver:
- The publisher is: http://www.knowledgebasedsys.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\KBS\ODBC\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall KBS KB_SQL ODBC Driver.
8. After uninstalling KBS KB_SQL ODBC Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong KBS KB_SQL ODBC Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KBS KB_SQL ODBC Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove KBS KB_SQL ODBC Driver by Knowledge Based Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that KBS KB_SQL ODBC Driver by Knowledge Based Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove KBS KB_SQL ODBC Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 22:42:10.273