This page is about KAI EXO for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall KAI EXO from your PCk-rlitos.com
. Additional info about k-rlitos.com can be read here
. Usually the KAI EXO program is installed in the C:\Program Files\themes\Seven theme\KAI EXO folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\themes\Seven theme\KAI EXO\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall KAI EXO. KAI EXO's main file takes about 706.49 KB (723445 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
KAI EXO installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 706.49 KB (723445
bytes) on disk.
KAI EXO is an application released by the software company k-rlitos.com. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove KAI EXO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove KAI EXO from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find KAI EXO or simply click the Search feature and type in "KAI EXO". The KAI EXO app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select KAI EXO in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding KAI EXO, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove KAI EXO.
8. After uninstalling KAI EXO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of KAI EXO which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing KAI EXO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall KAI EXO by k-rlitos.com from your computer, nor are we saying that KAI EXO by k-rlitos.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall KAI EXO supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 08:08:15.103