KA18.104.22.168.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall KA22.214.171.124.0 from your computerAllianz pojišťovna, a.s.
. More information on Allianz pojišťovna, a.s. can be seen here
. You can get more details about KA126.96.36.199.0 at http://www.allianz.cz/autopojisteni
. KA188.8.131.52.0 is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\is-KBI3S.tmp\KA15 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing KA184.108.40.206.0 is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\is-KBI3S.tmp\KA15\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. unins000.exe is the KA220.127.116.11.0's primary executable file and it takes about 689.60 KB (706148 bytes) on disk.
KA18.104.22.168.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.12 MB (1178724
bytes) on disk:
- setup.exe (461.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124.0
KA126.96.36.199.0 is an application by the software company Allianz pojišťovna, a.s.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall KA188.8.131.52.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove KA184.108.40.206.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find KA220.127.116.11.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KA18.104.22.168.0". If it is installed on your PC the KA22.214.171.124.0 program will be found very quickly. When you select KA126.96.36.199.0 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about KA188.8.131.52.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KA184.108.40.206.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.allianz.cz/autopojisteni
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\is-KBI3S.tmp\KA15\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall KA220.127.116.11.0.
8. After removing KA18.104.22.168.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of KA22.214.171.124.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing KA126.96.36.199.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove KA188.8.131.52.0 by Allianz pojišťovna, a.s. from your PC, nor are we saying that KA184.108.40.206.0 by Allianz pojišťovna, a.s. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove KA220.127.116.11.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-01 20:05:59.300