This page is about K7TotalSecurity for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall K7TotalSecurity from your PCK7 Computing Pvt Ltd
. Take a look here
for more information on K7 Computing Pvt Ltd. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K7 Computing\K7TSecurity directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing K7TotalSecurity is C:\Program Files (x86)\K7 Computing\K7TSecurity\K7TSecurityUninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. K7TSMain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 318.21 KB (325848 bytes) on disk.
K7TotalSecurity is composed of the following executables which take 7.89 MB (8271536
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- healthmon.exe (112.02 KB)
- K7APHlpr.exe (45.59 KB)
- K7AVMScn.exe (48.59 KB)
- K7AVQrnt.exe (136.02 KB)
- K7AVScan.exe (155.02 KB)
- K7CrvSvc.exe (256.59 KB)
- K7CTScan.exe (959.52 KB)
- K7DisinfectorGUI.exe (372.80 KB)
- k7emlpxy.exe (150.52 KB)
- k7fwsrvc.exe (252.02 KB)
- k7mebezatencremovaltool.exe (79.52 KB)
- K7NDFHlpr.exe (107.63 KB)
- K7PSSrvc.exe (566.81 KB)
- k7quervarcleaningtool.exe (83.52 KB)
- k7rtscan.exe (283.74 KB)
- K7SpmSrc.exe (309.96 KB)
- K7SysMon.Exe (71.09 KB)
- K7TLActiveHsty.exe (104.02 KB)
- K7TLDefrag.exe (116.59 KB)
- K7TLIeHistory.exe (129.28 KB)
- K7TLInetTemp.exe (119.31 KB)
- K7Tlmtry.exe (144.59 KB)
- K7TLPermanentDel.exe (111.09 KB)
- K7TLSysTune.exe (121.02 KB)
- K7TLUSBVaccine.exe (73.09 KB)
- K7TLVirtKey.exe (89.31 KB)
- K7TLWinTemp.exe (119.52 KB)
- K7TSAlrt.exe (98.52 KB)
- k7tsecurity.exe (217.25 KB)
- K7TSecurityUninstall.exe (127.78 KB)
- k7tshlpr.exe (519.62 KB)
- K7TSMain.exe (318.21 KB)
- k7tsmngr.exe (292.34 KB)
- K7TSNews.exe (273.02 KB)
- K7TSReminder.exe (137.52 KB)
- K7TSSplh.exe (162.52 KB)
- K7TSStart.exe (177.85 KB)
- K7TSUpdT.exe (152.52 KB)
- K7TSVlog.exe (101.09 KB)
- k7ws.exe (239.77 KB)
- k7zadisinfector.exe (99.09 KB)
- K7TSDbg.exe (19.59 KB)
- K7TSDbg.exe (22.09 KB)
The current page applies to K7TotalSecurity version 15.00
only. You can find below info on other releases of K7TotalSecurity:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove K7TotalSecurity:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\K7 Computing\K7TSecurity
- C:\Program Files (x86)\K7 Computing\K7TSecurity\K7TSecurityUninstall.exe
K7TotalSecurity is an application released by K7 Computing Pvt Ltd. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall K7TotalSecurity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall K7TotalSecurity from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find K7TotalSecurity or simply click the Search field and type in "K7TotalSecurity". If it is installed on your PC the K7TotalSecurity program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select K7TotalSecurity in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about K7TotalSecurity, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall K7TotalSecurity.
8. After uninstalling K7TotalSecurity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of K7TotalSecurity that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing K7TotalSecurity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove K7TotalSecurity by K7 Computing Pvt Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that K7TotalSecurity by K7 Computing Pvt Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove K7TotalSecurity supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:44:06.603