This page is about K7SecureWeb for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall K7SecureWeb from your PCK7 Computing Pvt Ltd
. More information on K7 Computing Pvt Ltd can be found here
. Usually the K7SecureWeb application is placed in the C:\Program Files\K7 Computing\K7SecureWeb folder, depending on the user's option during setup. K7SecureWeb's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\K7 Computing\K7SecureWeb\iscminst.exe -uninstall. The application's main executable file is named iscmapp.exe and occupies 1.28 MB (1337272 bytes).
K7SecureWeb installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.16 MB (2263704
bytes) on disk.
- iscmapp.exe (1.28 MB)
- iscmchk.exe (245.43 KB)
- iscminst.exe (218.43 KB)
- iscmsvc.exe (168.43 KB)
- iscmupd.exe (272.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of K7SecureWeb. For more K7SecureWeb versions please click below:
K7SecureWeb is a program marketed by the software company K7 Computing Pvt Ltd. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall K7SecureWeb is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete K7SecureWeb using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find K7SecureWeb or simply activate the Search field and type in "K7SecureWeb". If it is installed on your PC the K7SecureWeb application will be found very quickly. When you click K7SecureWeb in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding K7SecureWeb, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove K7SecureWeb.
8. After removing K7SecureWeb, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong K7SecureWeb which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling K7SecureWeb using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove K7SecureWeb by K7 Computing Pvt Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that K7SecureWeb by K7 Computing Pvt Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove K7SecureWeb in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-16 06:45:53.663