This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall K2Updater for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall K2Updater from your PCQSC
. Check out here
where you can get more info on QSC. Usually the K2Updater application is found in the C:\Program Files\QSC\K2Updater folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\QSC\K2Updater\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall K2Updater. K2Updater.exe is the K2Updater's primary executable file and it takes around 2.26 MB (2372096 bytes) on disk.
K2Updater installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.38 MB (2491904
bytes) on disk.
- K2Updater.exe (2.26 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.00 KB)
The current page applies to K2Updater version 1.1.1
only. You can find below a few links to other K2Updater versions:
K2Updater is an application released by the software company QSC. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase K2Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove K2Updater from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate K2Updater or simply click the Search feature and type in "K2Updater". The K2Updater app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click K2Updater in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about K2Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove K2Updater.
8. After removing K2Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of K2Updater which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing K2Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove K2Updater by QSC from your computer, nor are we saying that K2Updater by QSC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove K2Updater supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-02 09:28:18.720