You can find below details on how to remove Käynnistysvalikko for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Käynnistysvalikko from your computerPokki
. Check out here
for more information on Pokki. Käynnistysvalikko is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Käynnistysvalikko is "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALLMENU. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. HostAppService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.49 MB (7853056 bytes) on disk.
Käynnistysvalikko installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 20.54 MB (21538816
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.49 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (10.08 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current page applies to Käynnistysvalikko version 0.269.7.652
alone. You can find below a few links to other Käynnistysvalikko releases:
...click to view all...
Käynnistysvalikko is a program offered by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Käynnistysvalikko is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Käynnistysvalikko from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Käynnistysvalikko or simply activate the Search field and type in "Käynnistysvalikko". If it is installed on your PC the Käynnistysvalikko app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Käynnistysvalikko in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Käynnistysvalikko, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Käynnistysvalikko.
8. After removing Käynnistysvalikko, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Käynnistysvalikko which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Käynnistysvalikko using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Käynnistysvalikko by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Käynnistysvalikko by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Käynnistysvalikko supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 11:00:25.723