This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall K-POS for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall K-POS from your PCSoftArg
. Check out here
where you can find out more on SoftArg. Click on http://www.softarg.net
to get more data about K-POS on SoftArg's website. K-POS is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-POS folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for K-POS is "C:\Program Files (x86)\K-POS\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\K-POS\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". The program's main executable file has a size of 1.28 MB (1344512 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with K-POS. They take about 1.28 MB (1344512
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to K-POS version 0.8.8.48
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove K-POS.Folders left behind when you uninstall K-POS:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall K-POS:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\K-POS
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\K-POS
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\K-POS\lua5.1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\K-POS\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\K-POS\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\K-POS\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
K-POS is a program by the software company SoftArg. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase K-POS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove K-POS from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find K-POS or simply activate the Search feature and type in "K-POS". If it is installed on your PC the K-POS program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click K-POS in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about K-POS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for K-POS:
- The publisher is: http://www.softarg.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\K-POS\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\K-POS\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall K-POS.
8. After removing K-POS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong K-POS that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling K-POS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove K-POS by SoftArg from your PC, nor are we saying that K-POS by SoftArg is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove K-POS supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 04:38:49.783