K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.8.0
You can find below details on how to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.8.0 for Windows. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.8.0's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 5.55 MB (5818368 bytes) on disk and is titled mpc-hc.exe. A guide to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.8.0 from your system
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.8.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 12.37 MB (12967507
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
- mpc-hc.exe (5.55 MB)
- Win7DSFilterTweaker.exe (1.11 MB)
- GraphStudioNext.exe (2.03 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
- VobSubStrip.exe (22.00 KB)
The current web page applies to K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.8.0 version 9.8.0
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.8.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.8.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.8.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.8.0". If it exists on your system the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.8.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.8.0 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.8.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.8.0.
8. After removing K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.8.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.8.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.8.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130