K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.5.0
This page contains complete information on how to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.5.0 for Windows. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.5.0's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe". K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.5.0's primary file takes around 5.54 MB (5807616 bytes) and is called mpc-hc.exe. How to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.5.0 from your PC
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.5.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 39.49 MB (41413411
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- klcp_installer.exe (24.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.48 MB)
- mpc-hc.exe (5.54 MB)
- Win7DSFilterTweaker.exe (1.11 MB)
- GraphStudioNext.exe (1.91 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
- VobSubStrip.exe (22.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.5.0
of K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.5.0.
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.5.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\Media Player Classic\mpc-hc.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\Media Player Classic\mpc-hc.exe.FriendlyAppName
Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.5.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.5.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.5.0". If it is installed on your PC the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.5.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.5.0 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.5.0.
8. After removing K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.5.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 9.5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130