K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 7.1.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 7.1.0 for Windows. Usually the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 7.1.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 7.1.0. gdsmux.exe is the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 7.1.0's main executable file and it takes around 350.00 KB (358400 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 7.1.0 from your computer
The executable files below are part of K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 7.1.0. They occupy an average of 10.44 MB (10942487
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
- gdsmux.exe (350.00 KB)
- mpc-hc.exe (5.28 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.10 MB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- graphstudio.exe (1.12 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- StatsReader.exe (13.50 KB)
- VobSubStrip.exe (22.00 KB)
This page is about K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 7.1.0 version 7.1.0
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry keys:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\Media Player Classic\mpc-hc.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\Media Player Classic\mpc-hc.exe.FriendlyAppName
Some people choose to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 7.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 7.1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 7.1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 7.1.0". If it exists on your system the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 7.1.0 program will be found very quickly. After you select K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 7.1.0 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 7.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 7.1.0.
8. After removing K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 7.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 7.1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 7.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130