K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.9.6
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.9.6 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.9.6 from your computerKLCP
. Additional info about KLCP can be found here
. K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.9.6 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.9.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.9.6's primary file takes about 1.64 MB (1722880 bytes) and its name is CodecTweakTool.exe.
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.9.6 is composed of the following executables which occupy 26.79 MB (28095811
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (3.07 MB)
- mpc-hc64.exe (8.63 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.64 MB)
- graphstudionext.exe (4.59 MB)
- graphstudionext64.exe (5.87 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.9.6
of K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.9.6.
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.9.6 is an application by KLCP. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.9.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.9.6 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.9.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.9.6". If it exists on your system the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.9.6 app will be found very quickly. After you select K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.9.6 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.9.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.9.6.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.9.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.9.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.9.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.9.6 by KLCP from your PC, we are not saying that K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.9.6 by KLCP is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.9.6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-21 09:07:30.660