K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.7.9
This web page is about K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.7.9 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.7.9 from your computerKLCP
. More data about KLCP can be read here
. K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.7.9 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack folder, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.7.9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe. CodecTweakTool.exe is the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.7.9's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes) on disk.
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.7.9 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 25.75 MB (26998083
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- dsmux.exe (110.50 KB)
- gdsmux.exe (349.00 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (3.07 MB)
- mpc-hc64_nvo.exe (8.63 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.13 MB)
- fourcc.exe (6.00 KB)
- GraphStudioNext.exe (4.59 MB)
- GraphStudioNext64.exe (5.87 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
- VobSubStrip.exe (22.00 KB)
The current page applies to K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.7.9 version 14.7.9
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.7.9 is a program released by KLCP. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.7.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.7.9 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.7.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.7.9". If it is installed on your PC the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.7.9 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.7.9 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.7.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.7.9.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.7.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.7.9 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.7.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.7.9 by KLCP from your PC, nor are we saying that K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.7.9 by KLCP is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.7.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-28 02:02:41.420