K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.5.7
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.5.7 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.5.7 from your systemKLCP
. You can find out more on KLCP or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.5.7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe. CodecTweakTool.exe is the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.5.7's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.5.7. They take about 26.31 MB (27584323
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (3.07 MB)
- mpc-hc64.exe (8.60 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.13 MB)
- GraphStudioNext.exe (4.67 MB)
- GraphStudioNext64.exe (5.85 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.5.7
of K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.5.7.
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.5.7 is a program released by the software company KLCP. Some computer users want to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.5.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.5.7 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.5.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.5.7". If it is installed on your PC the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.5.7 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.5.7 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.5.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.5.7.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.5.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.5.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.5.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.5.7 by KLCP from your PC, we are not saying that K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.5.7 by KLCP is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 14.5.7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-26 07:41:17.573