K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.2
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.2 from your computerKLCP
. More data about KLCP can be read here
. Usually the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.2 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.2. CodecTweakTool.exe is the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.2's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.2. They occupy about 19.01 MB (19937017
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- mpc-hc64.exe (8.88 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.13 MB)
- GraphStudioNext64.exe (6.02 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The current web page applies to K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.2 version 13.8.2
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.2 is a program offered by the software company KLCP. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.2". The K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.2 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.2.
8. After removing K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.2 by KLCP from your PC, we are not saying that K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.2 by KLCP is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 17:54:53.223