K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.1
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.1 from your systemKLCP
. Open here
for more details on KLCP. K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack directory, depending on the user's decision. K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe. K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.1's primary file takes about 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes) and is called CodecTweakTool.exe.
The executable files below are part of K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.1. They occupy about 34.17 MB (35825553
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- dsmux.exe (110.50 KB)
- gdsmux.exe (349.00 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (3.08 MB)
- mpc-hc.exe (6.94 MB)
- mpc-hc64.exe (8.88 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.13 MB)
- fourcc.exe (6.00 KB)
- GraphStudioNext.exe (4.65 MB)
- GraphStudioNext64.exe (6.02 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
- VobSubStrip.exe (22.00 KB)
The current web page applies to K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.1 version 13.8.1
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.1 is a program released by the software company KLCP. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.1". If it exists on your system the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.1 app will be found very quickly. After you click K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.1 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.1.
8. After removing K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.1 by KLCP from your computer, we are not saying that K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.1 by KLCP is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 13.8.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 22:02:39.977