K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.3
You can find on this page details on how to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.3 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.3 from your systemKLCP
. More information on KLCP can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.3. CodecTweakTool.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.3. They occupy 26.56 MB (27851487
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- dsmux.exe (110.50 KB)
- gdsmux.exe (349.00 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.86 MB)
- mpc-hc64.exe (8.78 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.13 MB)
- fourcc.exe (6.00 KB)
- GraphStudioNext.exe (4.47 MB)
- GraphStudioNext64.exe (5.86 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
- VobSubStrip.exe (22.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.7.3
of K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.3.
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.3 is an application offered by the software company KLCP. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.3". If it exists on your system the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.3 program will be found very quickly. When you click K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.3 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.3.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.3 by KLCP from your PC, nor are we saying that K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.3 by KLCP is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 16:24:07.597