K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.2
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.2 from your systemKLCP
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on KLCP. K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.2's primary file takes around 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes) and is called CodecTweakTool.exe.
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 26.09 MB (27352287
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.86 MB)
- mpc-hc64.exe (8.78 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.13 MB)
- GraphStudioNext.exe (4.47 MB)
- GraphStudioNext64.exe (5.86 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.7.2
of K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.2.
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.2 is a program offered by KLCP. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.2". The K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.2 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.2.
8. After removing K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.2 by KLCP from your PC, we are not saying that K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.2 by KLCP is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 15:12:48.470