K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.0
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.0 from your computerKLCP
. Check out here
for more details on KLCP. K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.0. The application's main executable file occupies 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes) on disk and is labeled CodecTweakTool.exe.
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.0 contains of the executables below. They take 26.09 MB (27352287
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.86 MB)
- mpc-hc64.exe (8.78 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.13 MB)
- GraphStudioNext.exe (4.47 MB)
- GraphStudioNext64.exe (5.86 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The current web page applies to K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.0 version 12.7.0
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.0 is a program released by KLCP. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.0". If it exists on your system the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.0.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.0 by KLCP from your computer, we are not saying that K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.0 by KLCP is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.7.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 05:08:59.260