K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.4.2
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.4.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.4.2 from your computerKLCP
. Take a look here
for more info on KLCP. Usually the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.4.2 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack directory, depending on the user's option during setup. K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.4.2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes) on disk and is titled CodecTweakTool.exe.
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.4.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 26.51 MB (27792823
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- dsmux.exe (110.50 KB)
- gdsmux.exe (349.00 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.83 MB)
- mpc-hc64.exe (8.77 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.13 MB)
- GraphStudioNext.exe (4.47 MB)
- GraphStudioNext64.exe (5.86 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
This web page is about K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.4.2 version 12.4.2
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.4.2 is an application offered by KLCP. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.4.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.4.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.4.2". If it is installed on your PC the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.4.2 application will be found very quickly. After you click K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.4.2 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.4.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.4.2.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.4.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.4.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.4.2 by KLCP from your PC, we are not saying that K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.4.2 by KLCP is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.4.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 23:25:46.213