K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.2.7
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.2.7 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.2.7 from your computerKLCP
. Additional info about KLCP can be found here
. K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.2.7 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.2.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.2.7's main file takes about 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes) and its name is CodecTweakTool.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.2.7. They occupy 32.92 MB (34519679
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- dsmux.exe (110.50 KB)
- gdsmux.exe (349.00 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.78 MB)
- mpc-hc.exe (6.95 MB)
- mpc-hc64.exe (8.77 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.13 MB)
- GraphStudioNext.exe (4.27 MB)
- GraphStudioNext64.exe (5.58 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.2.7
of K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.2.7.
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.2.7 is a program marketed by KLCP. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.2.7 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.2.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.2.7". The K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.2.7 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.2.7 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.2.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.2.7.
8. After removing K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.2.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.2.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.2.7 by KLCP from your computer, nor are we saying that K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.2.7 by KLCP is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 12.2.7 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 13:30:14.047