K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.5
You can find below details on how to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.5 for Windows. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.5 is "C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. madHcCtrl.exe is the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.5's primary executable file and it takes close to 2.62 MB (2752352 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.5 from your PC
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 16.44 MB (17241867
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.62 MB)
- mpc-hc.exe (5.96 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.12 MB)
- GraphStudioNext.exe (4.18 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
This web page is about K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.5 version 10.8.5
Some files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you want to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.5 from your computer.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.5:
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Parand\KING 40 Ultimate edition\Data\Data\K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.5.jpg
- C:\Program Files\Parand\KING 40 Ultimate edition\Data\K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.5.jpg
Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.5". If it is installed on your PC the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.5 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.5 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.5.
8. After removing K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130