K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.4
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.4 for Windows. Usually the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.4 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled unins000.exe and its approximative size is 1.27 MB (1334699 bytes). A way to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.4 from your system
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 30.29 MB (31758091
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- dsmux.exe (110.50 KB)
- gdsmux.exe (349.00 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.62 MB)
- mpc-hc.exe (5.97 MB)
- mpc-hc64.exe (7.56 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.12 MB)
- GraphStudioNext.exe (4.17 MB)
- GraphStudioNext64.exe (5.41 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.8.4
of K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.4.
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you want to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.4 from your computer.Additional values that are not removed:
Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.4". If it exists on your system the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.4 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.4.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130