K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.0
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.0. The application's main executable file is called gdsmux.exe and its approximative size is 349.00 KB (357376 bytes). How to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.0 from your system
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 30.14 MB (31605003
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- dsmux.exe (110.50 KB)
- gdsmux.exe (349.00 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.62 MB)
- mpc-hc.exe (5.90 MB)
- mpc-hc64.exe (7.48 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.12 MB)
- GraphStudioNext.exe (4.17 MB)
- GraphStudioNext64.exe (5.41 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The current page applies to K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.0 version 10.8.0
If planning to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.0 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.0:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.0:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\Filters\DCBass\bass.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\Filters\DCBass\bass_aac.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\Filters\DCBass\bass_alac.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\Filters\DCBass\bass_ofr.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Frequently, people want to remove this application. This is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.0". If it is installed on your PC the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.0 program will be found automatically. After you select K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.0 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.0.
8. After removing K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.8.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130