K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. Usually the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled gdsmux.exe and occupies 349.00 KB (357376 bytes). A way to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1 from your computer
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 22.65 MB (23745291
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- dsmux.exe (110.50 KB)
- gdsmux.exe (349.00 KB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.62 MB)
- mpc-hc.exe (5.89 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.12 MB)
- GraphStudioNext.exe (4.17 MB)
- GraphStudioNext64.exe (5.41 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
This data is about K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1 version 10.7.1
If you are manually uninstalling K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\gunins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe
Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1". If it exists on your system the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.7.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130