K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.5
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.5 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.5 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.5 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe". mpc-hc.exe is the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.5's main executable file and it occupies about 4.36 MB (4571648 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.5 from your computer
The following executables are installed together with K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.5. They take about 19.55 MB (20503499
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (2.55 MB)
- mpc-hc.exe (4.36 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.11 MB)
- GraphStudioNext.exe (3.70 MB)
- GraphStudioNext64.exe (4.87 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The current page applies to K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.5 version 10.0.5
When planning to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.5 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.5". If it exists on your system the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.5 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.5.
8. After removing K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 10.0.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130