You can find below detailed information on how to remove K-Lite CodecPack for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall K-Lite CodecPack from your systemwww.k-lite.tk
. You can find out more on www.k-lite.tk or check for application updates here
. More details about the application K-Lite CodecPack can be found at www.k-lite.tk
. Usually the K-Lite CodecPack application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for K-Lite CodecPack is "C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe". K-Lite CodecPack's main file takes around 664.50 KB (680448 bytes) and its name is CodecTweakTool.exe.
The following executables are installed together with K-Lite CodecPack. They take about 8.17 MB (8563538
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- config.exe (64.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (809.83 KB)
- ac3config.exe (20.00 KB)
- mplayerc.exe (4.11 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (664.50 KB)
- upgrdhlp.exe (124.00 KB)
- graphedit.exe (208.00 KB)
- StatsReader.exe (13.50 KB)
- VobSubStrip.exe (22.00 KB)
- gspot.exe (904.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3
of K-Lite CodecPack. You can find below info on other application versions of K-Lite CodecPack:
K-Lite CodecPack is an application released by www.k-lite.tk. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall K-Lite CodecPack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall K-Lite CodecPack with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find K-Lite CodecPack or simply activate the Search field and type in "K-Lite CodecPack". If it exists on your system the K-Lite CodecPack application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select K-Lite CodecPack in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding K-Lite CodecPack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for K-Lite CodecPack:
- The publisher is: www.k-lite.tk
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove K-Lite CodecPack.
8. After uninstalling K-Lite CodecPack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite CodecPack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite CodecPack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove K-Lite CodecPack by www.k-lite.tk from your PC, nor are we saying that K-Lite CodecPack by www.k-lite.tk is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove K-Lite CodecPack supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-25 21:30:13.360