K-Lite Codec Pack 6.0.4 (Basic)
K-Lite Codec Pack 6.0.4 (Basic) is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. K-Lite Codec Pack 6.0.4 (Basic) is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove K-Lite Codec Pack 6.0.4 (Basic) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Win7DSFilterTweaker.exe and it has a size of 1.12 MB (1176576 bytes). A way to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 6.0.4 (Basic) from your PC
The following executables are installed along with K-Lite Codec Pack 6.0.4 (Basic). They take about 4.23 MB (4431025
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- Win7DSFilterTweaker.exe (1.12 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (431.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (296.50 KB)
This web page is about K-Lite Codec Pack 6.0.4 (Basic) version 6.0.4
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Additional registry values that you should delete:
Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 6.0.4 (Basic) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 6.0.4 (Basic) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate K-Lite Codec Pack 6.0.4 (Basic) or simply click the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 6.0.4 (Basic)". If it exists on your system the K-Lite Codec Pack 6.0.4 (Basic) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select K-Lite Codec Pack 6.0.4 (Basic) in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding K-Lite Codec Pack 6.0.4 (Basic), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 6.0.4 (Basic).
8. After uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 6.0.4 (Basic), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Codec Pack 6.0.4 (Basic) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing K-Lite Codec Pack 6.0.4 (Basic) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130