K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard for Windows. Usually the K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard application is installed in the C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard is "C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. mplayerc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.72 MB (1799168 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard from your system
K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.69 MB (3869501
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (792.31 KB)
- mplayerc.exe (1.72 MB)
- fixcodecs.exe (647.50 KB)
- sherlock.exe (80.00 KB)
- VobSubStrip.exe (22.00 KB)
- gspot.exe (480.00 KB)
The current web page applies to K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard version 2.72
Some users want to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard or simply click the Search field and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard". If it exists on your system the K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard application will be found very quickly. When you click K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard.
8. After removing K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing K-Lite Codec Pack 2.72 Standard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130