K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Standard
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Standard for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Standard from your PCKLCP
. You can find out more on KLCP or check for application updates here
. K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Standard is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Standard is C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.63 MB (1706496 bytes) on disk and is titled CodecTweakTool.exe.
K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Standard is composed of the following executables which occupy 17.39 MB (18232563
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.78 MB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (3.07 MB)
- mpc-hc64.exe (8.45 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.63 MB)
- DSConfig64.exe (475.00 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x64.exe (433.00 KB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The current page applies to K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Standard version 15.7.0
K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Standard is a program offered by the software company KLCP. Frequently, users try to remove it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Standard from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Standard or simply click the Search field and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Standard". The K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Standard application will be found automatically. When you select K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Standard in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Standard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Standard.
8. After removing K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Standard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Standard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Standard by KLCP from your PC, nor are we saying that K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Standard by KLCP is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Standard supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 23:30:16.397