K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Full
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Full for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Full from your computerKLCP
. Further information on KLCP can be seen here
. K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Full is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Full is C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe. K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Full's primary file takes around 1.63 MB (1706496 bytes) and its name is CodecTweakTool.exe.
The following executables are installed beside K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Full. They take about 19.91 MB (20873971
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.78 MB)
- madHcCtrl.exe (3.07 MB)
- mpc-hc.exe (7.23 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (1.63 MB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- GraphStudioNext.exe (4.63 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- SetACL_x86.exe (294.00 KB)
The current web page applies to K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Full version 15.7.0
K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Full is a program released by the software company KLCP. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Full is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Full with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Full or simply activate the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Full". If it is installed on your PC the K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Full app will be found automatically. After you click K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Full in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Full, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Full.
8. After removing K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Full, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Full which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Full using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Full by KLCP from your computer, nor are we saying that K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Full by KLCP is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack 15.7.0 Full supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 01:18:25.660